Years Make – 2013-2015
Model – Express/Savana
Engine – 6.0L
Fuel Type – CNG
Fuel Delivery – Dedicated
GGE Capacity – TBD
Tank Location – TBD
CNG – Compressed Natural Gas
A Complete Integrated CNG Solution
Whether it’s meeting company-wide initiatives or government standards, Fleet Managers face many challenges. GM offers the 2012 Express / Savana Van as a compressed natural gas (CNG) option for Fleet and Commercial customers. The option is immediately available for ordering on Express and Savana 2500 and 3500 Cargo Vans.
- Ordering is easy – just choose a three- or four-tank system and your sales consultant checks the order box. FHZ is the regular production option for compressed natural gas.
- The vehicle is built with a gaseous fuel-ready engine. The fuel delivery/storage systems are added using a dual-stage, single-invoice process. The ordering system allows you to then take advantage of the many upfitters available for cargo management solutions or other customization.
- GM is the only manufacturer with a fully integrated solution for vans.
Engineered By GM
- Express and Savana use a proven, 6.0L Vortec V8 engine with factory-installed hardened exhaust valves and intake/exhaust valve seats. These components are engineered to GM durability standards for gaseous fuel use.
- Two systems are offered:
- (UFM) Three-tank system provides a range of up to 200 miles. Allows for use of complete cargo area.
- (UFP) Four-tank system provides a range of up to 300 miles. This system adds a single tank in the driver’s side of the cargo area, just inboard of the wheel well.
- Meets rigorous GM standards for safety, reliability and durability
Backed by GM
- All major components will have GM service part numbers for broad availability, providing you peace of mind that parts will be available to keep your fleet on the road.
- Express and Savana have a comprehensive 5-Year/100,000-Mile Transferable Powertrain Limited Warranty4
- Backed by the largest dealer network in the U.S.
- Express and Savana are the only full-size vans with available factory OnStar®5 including a Live Advisor for help when you need it.