OFFERING THE MOST WAYS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALTERNATIVE FUELS IN YOUR FLEET
The emerging North American automotive CNG market is growing quickly. You need a partner you can rely on to optimize the transformation of your fleet. As the North American Automotive Division of Fuel System Solutions IMPCO Automotive is part of a proven Global leader in CNG & LPG technology. In fact, there are over 4.5 million vehicles using Fuel System Solutions products worldwide!
Our CNG and LPG systems are designed and manufactured by IMPCO Automotive’s engineering and production team with extensive OEM experience. Bi-Fuel and Dedicated options offer fleet operators the best solutions for their fleets to maximize cost efficiencies and rapid return on investments (ROI).
Is your fleet a mix OEM makes and models? No problem! Purchased through our OEM Programs, Ship-thru Programs, Aftermarket Programs, and Certified Installer Network we offer you the most EPA and CARB Certified platforms to add cost effective, clean burning alternative fuels to your fleet and also reap the following valuable benefits:
- Extend your vehicle’s driving range with two fuels onboard (Bi-Fuel Systems)
- Enjoy indistinguishable performance and drivability from gasoline while reducing harmful pollution and greenhouse gas emissions
- Switch seamlessly between alternative fuel and gasoline under all driving conditions for a truly fluid driving experience
- Save fuel with optimized fuel management
- Benefit the economy and the environment by using cleaner-burning, abundant, available fuels that are not subject to the soaring prices of imported oil
- Rest assured with systems that comply to the Quality Standards of over 20 OEMs worldwide and are in accordance with the Quality Certification UNI EN ISO 9001:2000
- Be empowered with free advanced diagnostic software that ensures reliable service and ease of maintenance
- An elegantly simple yet complete and cooperative integration with the vehicle’s original equipment
- Take comfort in employing only specially developed, designed and manufactured gaseous fuel components
- Drive confidently with systems that exceed standard automotive testing and validation criteria