IMPCO Automotive has partnered with world leading bus manufactures like Thomas Bus, Arboc and Glaval and offer Altoona tested Dedicated High Floor and Low Floor CNG Systems across multiple bus platforms.
CNG systems can help bus operators reduce their annual fuel cost by an average of 40%. In addition, CNG reduces carbon dioxide emissions by 25% and carbon monoxide emissions by 90% as compared to gasoline.
• Designed and Validated using IMPCO Automotive Engineering’s OEM Expertise
• Fuel lines and harnesses clipped, secured and routed to meet or exceed all OEM standards.
• Work performed and validated in a ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing facility (Union city, IN facility)
• Fasteners coated to exceed 10 year cyclic testing
• Dyno tested following CNG fuel system installation
• 3 Year/36,000 Mile Warranty Product Specifications
• Solenoid-controlled lock-out valve closes CNG tank when ignition is turned off
• Starter interrupt system
• High pressure coalescing filter and ½ turn shut off valve included
• Durability test track with speed bump tested
• Dedicated CNG (CARB 50 State Certification)
• Tank locations engineered/based on customer requirements
Download Overview Sheet
Arboc and Glaval